DM800 Channel change every night

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,506 times. The last Post () by fermec.

• Hi There

I have a DM800 and very happy with it apart from one thing, at 21:15 every night it seems to switch channel, it goes from whatever we are watching to a blank screen, it comes up with somthing like DVB switch on the screen but goes of so quick not really sure what it says.

I am useing the dream elite v.133dv3 phoenix edition I have tried looking in the menu's but unable to find a setting to stop this, has anyone else had this problem?

If so has anyone been able to cure this

Cheers

Fermec

• Thanks ddaddy

I think you have hit the nail on the head, I have just had a quick look at the timer and there it is somthing like epg set to 22:14 everynight zap.

I have only had a quick look because the wife is watching dancing on ice and she was growling at me so Ill check after that and update.

Thanks for all the help I new to enigma 2

Fermec

• Just delete the timer.
    I know one if the methods to get the EPG is from one of the radio channels, so maybe your EPG settings set it up.
    I prefer to let it get the EPG from the Internet.

• Just delete the timer.
    I know one if the methods to get the EPG is from one of the radio channels, so maybe your EPG settings set it up.
    I prefer to let it get the EPG from the Internet.

Yep looks like it was that timer setting and it must be set as default in the image, as I have installed the image twice and it was doing the same thing.

I have deleted that setting before 22:15 last night and it dident change so happy now :)

Fermec

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!