Need help on ubutun oscam/cccam set up

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 319 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• HI ALL , AM FRANKIE FROM GHANA I WANT TO KNOW....... how do I use my open box as a card reader ? am running a HP CORE I7 AS A STAND ALONE SEVER WITH UBUNTU 12.10 OS ........I HAVE INTSALLED Automated Oscam/CCcam 2.1.3 AND ITS RUNNING ......NOW AM LEFT WITH A CARD READER .........BUT I HAVE AN OPEN BOX S10 ANY HELP TO USE THAT AS A CARD READER....THANKS

M8 if you can afford to use a core i7 as a server why not just buy a smargo or omnikey they are cheap enough

Agree 100%, the openbox as a card reader would be the weak link in your setup.
    I'm pretty sure you can create a newcamd client on the openbox and give a N line to cccam on your server, but it would be a temporary measure while waiting on your cardreader to arrive..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!