plz help how to implement permanent settings of avalon universe

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 662 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• i m using vu+solo with blackhole 2.0 image, i m running in avalon universe mode but whenever i restart my receiver i automatically boot to black hole mode plz help how to implement permanent settings of avalon universe i mean when i boot my solo i automatically enter in avalon mode and not in blackhole mode.

• I too live in avalon on bh 202 rev D,
    to start up in avalon ,, go into avalon and FULL restart in avalon then it should take you back to avalon.
    If you can jump from universe to universe then you shouldnt have any problem
    Make sure your usb stick is still inserted when you make the FULL restart and never take it out or you will have to remount and remap the stick

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!