adding new channels and finding old ones that have moved

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 569 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• ok so i am using ten belows blackhole 202 image on my solo and i have to say i love it.

my problem is,
    some channels have recently moved as other channels have now been introduced.

so right or wrong what i would have normally done would be to add autobouquet to my plugins and do a new search for my area.

this does work for me but then i am left with the old bouquet and the new one as well as god knows what else.

so i guess what i am asking is, is there an easier way to go about this so that i will still end up with 1 full bouquet ?

thanks for reading and any help in advance.

niall_b73

( ͡° ʖ ͡°)

• If you are using a motor dish and want the full settings, why not just install the motor settings, delete the bouquets on that where you prefer autobouquets, then set up autobouquets. Deleting bouquets is easy - when you are on your list of favourites, select the bouquet you want to delete, press menu on the remote and delete. It takes about a minute to delete a full sly bouquet - so isn't much of a chore. On the AutoBouquetsMaker that comew with ViX, you can - on the configurations, change keep all bouquets to 'no' and this will bring up a 'keep bouquets' option in the menu, where you can just select all the desired bouquets that you have, and rather than delete, this hides them so you can get them back when you wish.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!