OSCam Tring Configs

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,219 times. The last Post () by shakin1234.

• hi guys, sorry if posted in the wrong section.

i am running blackhole 2.0.2 on my duo, and have installed oscam-8359-mgcamd-1.38_blackhole2_all.ipk from the linuxsat plugin from tspanel. but i remember on a older version of tspanel there were card specific cams and configs, but there isn't anymore :-( I am stuck trying to get my tring card to read / update. the card is in the top slot, chip facing down. I had this problem once before & I fixed it by installing 1 of the cams with the configs (think it might of been a mgcamd), i wish i never updated to 2.0.2 now :-(

if anybody could help that would make my day

regards

• You will find the package for Tring if you scroll down the list, these packs will have a older version of Oscam installed in them. Once you have the pack installed and working back up your configs (oscam+cccam), when you have done this then use these with the newer version of oscam which you have already installed.

Stick with 2.0.2, best BH yet.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• thanks mckee25 for your post. i have had a look in the configs and there are only oscam with cccam, which i thought this would not update the tring card. the other config is for a conax cam (which i might have 1 somewhere but whether it will work with the tring card.....) I have read that the other way of updating the card is mgcamd + newcs, which I cannot seem to find configs for. I guess only other way is i use a tring ready backup, which i can only seem to find 1.7.1, update the card and then copy all configs, update image back to 2.0.2 and install a mgcamd from tspanel and load back my backed up configs to see if that reads the card.

good job its a bank holiday, as looks like i am going have a busy day.

cheers again

• hi mckee25, i have some good news and some questions, and not really sure if this will need to be moved to another area, but i guess it is still card specific cams and configs..

i have put a backup image on my duo, bh 1.7.1 and this had tspanel 4.6, from this version i could install a cam with configs from linux-sat addons oscam6034+mgcamd 1.38 , i inserted card chip down in top reader, changed to tring sport news, left it there for 10mins and didnt get a picture. i then put it back in my reader on my ubuntu and the entitlements had updated woohoo. changed duo cam back to oscam / cccam and picture came through, happy days...

i would like to go back to bh 2.0.2 as i liked the new layout etc, but if i do this then i will not have the configs for next month when the card requires to be updated. also the latest tspanel does not have configs for the cams in the add ons section. is it possible to install a older version of tspanel on 2.0.2? also would i be correct in thinking the cam configs are located at these locations? /usr/keys /etc/cccam.cfg /etc/tuxbox/config

i will wait a reply, before i decide to go for the bh 2.0.2 as dont want to be in the same boat in 4weeks time lol

thanks again.

• thanks master G,

so i am safe to put the latest bh 2.0.2 on my duo and use the files you have attached?

just triple checking lol

PS - i am just performing a full back of the image so at least i could use that if i get stuck, i should of done a backup before, but i am probably not the only person who dont do it, and then wish they had lol

• sorry for late reply, was scared to take the plunge.....but i have done it... went for latest blackhole from the blackhole download images here - 2.0.3, installed your ipk above & ftp'd your configs across, put my tring card in top slot, chip facing down. on tring sport 1 (and all other channels) don't display a picture, just sound only. i know card is ok, because when put back in card reader in ubuntu server it clears fine. any ideas master G??

thanks again

• master G

Set the Label from Mgcamd To Oscam Support to Viaccess Cards OSCam
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “card specific cams and configs” to “OSCam Tring Configs”.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!