Enigma1 EPG data on non commando images

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,239 times. The last Post () by choakem.

• Hi guys been using a personlly modified DM500 image which I love and adore (based on OpenPLI)

It has my own bouquets that download automatically and the TV guide is pritty good (using radiotimes channels.dat)

my question is this:

Radiotimes channel data is no longer being updated with new channels, lile the new Disney Movie channel or *** 1+1 or atalntic +1 etc

Is there an aternative source for these files...

In the commando image - does this image cover channels that radiotimes does not cover? Any idea where the commando source gets there EPG data from?

reagars

Mike

• mario722 - Cheers for the thanks (Not sure why though) :P

Does anyone here use the commando image and if so do you have EPG for ***1+1, Atlantic+1, new disney movie channel etc..

If you do ill load the image and see where the source comes from.

In the old days it was radiotimes as well :P

• It gets its epg data direct from the satellite feed mate

• If true - Nice - I thought that the signal only gives now and next... I could easily be wrong though!

Any idea if this can run on enigma based images ?

May have to investigate this!!

• If true - Nice - I thought that the signal only gives now and next... I could easily be wrong though!

It gets the data from a radio transponder, hence why it switches to an audio channel while it downloads the data which does contain many days of epg, this is different to Now and Next.

SS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!