initial installation

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 663 times. The last Post () by kissem.

• Hi having problems driving my nbox to satellites after installing new image , ive installed nebula zero this morning , followed the onscreen wizard to set box up , ii have configured tuner a to advanced set it up so position 1 is 28 east and position 2 is 0.8 west , allowed diseq 1.2 for both these satellites and gavethem there positions . i have a full working setup as i have retried it in my dm 800 and the motor works fine so that is not a problem . when going into position setup i select position 1 and manually add transponder for this . i have the sat cable from my motor plugged into ant 2 and receive a good signal for this , i proceed tyo scan the position 1 no problem . the channels work fine , i then go back into position setup select position 2 , then tune and manually enter a transponder there . i then try to drive my motor and it will just not move at all , i have reflashed the box with the hyoperion image and followed again as above and still cannot get the motor to move i must be doing somthing wrong , is there somthing i am missing when setting this box up as the above method works great on all other enigma 2 boxes i own , any help would be much appreciated

• think i sorted the problem , after initialising the tuner to the required satellites, a full system reboot is required to allow the motor to move , , strange as ive never had this happen on any other box before, hope this helps others as it had me done in all day .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!