The word "stopped" constantly displayed top right corner latest E2 HDMU image

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,091 times. The last Post () by micky10.

• I have no idea why, but top right of the screen I have the word "stopped" on constant display. I assumed it was recording or playback related... not so... I have tried several things to no avail... I have only installed a couple of additional plugins, I thought maybe it was a paramater with a plugin, like maybe when something is active it says active or stopped for the opposite.

Any ideas?

• You could always try a factory reset and then start from scratch again. Just make sure you back up all your settings first.

Can you also confirm if this issue is with Spark or with Enigma, stating image and version number.

Nano

• This is on Enigma2, image is HDMU 10846 for Spark 7162. Not keen on a factory reset as I've spent ages getting it to the stage it's at... Many thanks!

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!