Got "commentary" on programmes

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 927 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• I just noticed tonight while watching sly 1 that there is some dude giving a running commentary on what is happening when the actors are doing something but not speaking. Is this something I can switch off, I dont think it was there before, well I havent realised it anyway.

I have the latest BH image installed if that matters.

• On this topic, is there any setting that allows auto selection of "ENG" Audio on all channels or set "ENG" as the default Audio? I noticed sometimes when I update bouquets that a lot of the Audio default back to "NAR" or something other than "ENG"

Thanks

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• On this topic, is there any setting that allows auto selection of "ENG" Audio on all channels or set "ENG" as the default Audio? I noticed sometimes when I update bouquets that a lot of the Audio default back to "NAR" or something other than "ENG"

Thanks

Yes in the options you can select your default preferred language etc, but I can't think of the exact path to it at present.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

On the ViX image to set your default preferred language:

Menu/Setup/System/Auto language selection

I just tried that m8 but no joy..
    The real problem channels that I noticed this on are on 0963 / Music / MTV MUSIC, MTV BASE, MTV HITS, MTV DANCE, MTV ROCKS & MTVCLASSIC

When i goto "Menu/Setup/System/Auto language selection"

I set it up like this...

Audio Language Selection 1 = English
    Audio Language Selection 2 = English
    Audio Language Selection 3 = English
    Audio Language Selection 4 = Original
    Prefer AC£ track = Yes
    Prefer audio track stored by service = Yes

Then I rebooted but still I have constant advertising in the background unless I hit the audio button & Select English..

I should add, Its a Solo2 with ViX fully up-to-date..

Very strange..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Just wondering if you tried changing the setting:

Prefer audio track stored by service = Yes (set this to no)

Possibly if this is set to yes it takes precedent over your default selection.

Worth a try. beer10

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Yep it's this one or the one I quoted, can't confirm which as I'm at work and not near a receiver to test.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

Prefer audio track stored by service = No
    Prefer ACE track = No

OK Thanks guys, I changed both of them (So not sure which one worked) but it done the trick.. All English by default now..
    Apart from when I Zap between the MTV's, I can still hear the advertising in the background for fraction of a second before the English Audio comes in..
    But I can live with that (unless I don't have to) LoL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!