Can we pls have Openbox 6000hd section?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,388 times. The last Post () by coolfi.

• Hi mods, just to make a request I now have this box and seems more peeps will be getting it too.

So can we please have a section for Openbox-6000hd, this will save alot of confusion as how to flash and compatible drivers in the images. and right tools to use.

I already have problem and don't know where to post it.

Thank you

• The openbox-6000 is a direct clone of the Vu+ solo so unless the staff have changed their stance towards Vu+ clones i cant see a section being created for this receiver just yet.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• It is a FERRARI clone of VU+SOLO

There are 2 versions - V2 and V3

The images are FERRARI images for ULTRA-Solo, OPEN 6000, etc.

Just look for them

• Phoenix , when you say a direct clone do you mean its an exact copy? ie it runs any Solo image??? :-) , naughty openbox people!

pretty much yes, it runs a standard solo image, all the did was put it in a new case and change the name but its still just a solo clone.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• I have also wrote it in previous thread .
    This box exists from ~April 2012 and it's original name is Cloud Ibox .
    Max Solo , Openbox s6000HD etc. ,it's name change , box is the same .
    You can download any original image of Vu+ Solo untill now.

• Hi guys, yes I know it's vu-solo clone before I posted. However the reason for request was to avoid confusion and even doing something wrong to break it up. Also it's not 100% clone of vu+ solo it does not have small button at the back to put it in to debug. Also it's drivers are tweaked to work with this hardware, example openbox-wireless card which uses rt2800 chip set. Even though the images and tools are same.

Anyhow thanks for your time, it was just a suggestion and if you decide not to then that is fine.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!