Box with 3g/4G support

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 693 times. The last Post () by yardy_genius.

• Hello guys which box would you recommend that has 3g/4g capabilities since i don't have a dsl connection at home. I have been looking at the openbox x5 which has 3g modem capabilities. I am looking to use this box for sat 110 and 119. would like if it had epg support as well. any more recommendations?

• Openbox X5 is the best. It supports Huawei modems directly. Or just buy a cheap router like TP LINK-MR3020. It'll help to keep connection alive and improve picture quality.

• Openbox X5 is the best. It supports Huawei modems directly. Or just buy a cheap router like TP LINK-MR3020. It'll help to keep connection alive and improve picture quality.

You bring up an important point about keeping connections active. I particularly want a solutions that even if it disconnects will reconnect automatically.
    does the tp link router has automatic reconnect?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!