TSmedia Plugin Support

There are 611 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 94,132 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• Morning, I'm getting a crash about 10 seconds into playback from any source within with this error 'TSMplayer' object has no attribute 'pvrStateDialog' Any ideas? Absolutely stumped me. I can throw up the whole log if needs be. Thanks in advance!

• Morning, I'm getting a crash about 10 seconds into playback from any source within with this error 'TSMplayer' object has no attribute 'pvrStateDialog' Any ideas? Absolutely stumped me. I can throw up the whole log if needs be. Thanks in advance!

try remove plugin reboot box the reinstall from ts panel or from enigma plugins here

i received the same error from many users of vix on vudu only
    if you still have the error and welling to help please copy the attached file to plugin folder

and restart enigma and see if crash persist and in this case send to me the crashlog
    sorry i do not have vix or vudu to test

• hi mfaraj57,

first off i must say that this plugin has to be one of the best!!! It gets used everyday by all in the household.

the problem im having is when i use iptv and goto m3u playlists then English movies nothing plays any more. it was working fine in v 3.4.
    when i try to play anything it just says playlist not supported or just hangs on please wait.

also when i use navi x and i open playlists it only displays a couple of items or sometimes none.
    and i was also wondering if it would be possible to add the VIP playlists from mashup, they are in the xbmc plugin dont know if its possible but would be really great.

once again i would like to say thanks for this excellent plugin and any help would be greatly appreciated.:thumbsup:

by the way im using gigablue quad and latest vix. but as i said everything was working fine so dont think its vix.

thanx.

• Thanks
    in version 3.6 there is incompatibility of the new player introduced in the plugin with vix image in vu duo and may be this the cause of the bug in gigablue,however today i post new update compatible with vix and hope will solve the problem
    regarding playlists if you mean the favorite playlists appear in the menu of navi x filling it depends if user save playlists or not from the yellow button the already available random playlists i saved them
    i do not know the syntax of vip playlist of xmbc so could not answer but nothing impossible
    thanks for feedback

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• hi. i have installed tsmedia 3.6 oe1.6 on a dm800 hd with the gemini project 2 image 5.1 and when im trying to see a movie from movies just before the list i get a reboot and when i am trying to see iptv no channel seems to be working. i stuck to please wait for hours. can you help me please?

• hi. i have installed tsmedia 3.6 oe1.6 on a dm800 hd with the gemini project 2 image 5.1 and when im trying to see a movie from movies just before the list i get a reboot and when i am trying to see iptv no channel seems to be working. i stuck to please wait for hours. can you help me please?

your image too old so do not except from the pluigin to work perfectly

• thanks mfaraj57 much respect you always look after us so well i was just pointing it out to save anyone thinking there was something wrong with the 3.7 version plugin once again my thanks to you

• @ mfaraj57 your fix worked but then I noticed another update, Tried that and that worked but with a few errors - missing subtitle installer & restart.py. Copied old files from a backup and works great !! TY!

• Great app i don't know if this is related to whats been discussed already but alot of the english radio station wont work i.e BBC radio 1, 2 etc in tuneIn radio.(a few random ones do work?)
    I have created favourites in the past which worked, now they don't.
    I have tried re-tuning but the receiver hangs (with a hard reset needed) or the VIX spinner seems to go on forever.
    Can anyone confirm and if there is a cure i am using latest VIX and have updated the app to 3.7

regards camshaft

• Great app i don't know if this is related to whats been discussed already but alot of the english radio station wont work i.e BBC radio 1, 2 etc in tuneIn radio.(a few random ones do work?)
    I have created favourites in the past which worked, now they don't.
    I have tried re-tuning but the receiver hangs (with a hard reset needed) or the VIX spinner seems to go on forever.
    Can anyone confirm and if there is a cure i am using latest VIX and have updated the app to 3.7

regards camshaft

Thanks
    yes i discovered after your notification there is error in reading bbc asx files and fixed easily and in next release all bbc will work but they are in mms format so should the receiver can deal with mms format

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!