TSmedia Plugin Support

There are 611 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 94,047 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• Unfortunately it would not work on my Nbox5800sx, it says badly formatted ipk. Any ideas what it could be please? Last time all I did was update the 1channel.pyo file which routed 1channel via a proxy site but thats been hit by limits so wondered if there was something like that or deatails on how to write a file to accommodate a proxy.

• click on the phrase and it will open up another post:
    it means exactly what it says :

Servers/streams change all the time so obviously if they are n´t working at this moment then you have two options:
    a) be patient and wait for them to be updated.
    B) try finding them yourself then upload them for hte benefit of all users..

• Hi there, Im using tsmedia 4.8 but ive noticed the icefilms list of movies is now only 1 page on most of the sections??? However when i load icefilms on my appletv the content is a lot different?? Is there anyway to update the icefilms within tsmedia?

• Official Post

The UK ips's are blocking most of this plugin and others.........until a fix is found (if even fixable) nothing will work.

Hi there, Im using tsmedia 4.8 but ive noticed the icefilms list of movies is now only 1 page on most of the sections??? However when i load icefilms on my appletv the content is a lot different?? Is there anyway to update the icefilms within tsmedia?

• They work on my appletv and im in the UK. Also the films within icefilms do work its just not an upto date list. Ive got the standalone icefilms app working but its pretty buggy and green screens alot. Nevermind

• for 1channel from TSmedia-updates-library download and install TSmedia 4.9beta1 and also there install TSmedia_1channel_fix_1 from same location
    start enigma2 and channel1 should work

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• hav clue pleasean e install ts media 1.6 but wont work when i go arabic chanels got error and the vu solo2 will restart using VTI image 6.3 thanks

• Does anyone know how to change the url of filmon channels for the web url feeds?
    As BBC1, ITV1 I cannot get to work and most of the other channels only work for 2 minutes before they freeze up.
    I want to take the url address from filmon website and add them in to the xml or pyo file in the filmon folder of tsmedia.

• for 1channel from TSmedia-updates-library download and install TSmedia 4.9beta1 and also there install TSmedia_1channel_fix_1 from same location
    start enigma2 and channel1 should work

what about icefilms mfaraj57? Any plans to fix this in the near future? Many thanks for your reply

• Hello Tsmedia users,

I hope this is the right place for my problem.

I installed tsmedia 4.8 on my xtrend et6500, openpli 4.0 is working.
    Lots Of times I have a green screen. When someone can give me some hints what to do It would be nice to get it working well.
    I don't see teh possibility to add a file to this post, so I paste the last part of the crashlog here.

What are the AT and ER plugins?
    What can i do?
    I am a newbee with linux and openpli.

Thanks for your reply

</iptvstreams_list>
    219info please wait..
    219info
    mahmoud272faraj 0
    ERROR reading PES (fd=55) - Value too large for defined data type
    poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 55(8)
    action -> SetupActions cancel
    normalexit213
    219info
    mahmoud272faraj 0
    219info :rtmp:HBO MOVIES 1
    action -> WizardActions down
    action -> WizardActions left
    action -> OkCancelActions ok
    Live streams
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@final result@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    warning, skin is missing element Key_green in <class 'Plugins.Extensions.TSmedia.addons.livestreams.plugin.TSmediaMenu1'>
    warning, skin is missing element Key_yellow in <class 'Plugins.Extensions.TSmedia.addons.livestreams.plugin.TSmediaMenu1'>
    data = name=Community-Files&thumbnailImage=/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/livestreams/icon.png
    data = name=AxisCCTV.xml&thumbnailImage=/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/livestreams/icon.png
    data = name=Live-CAMs.xml&thumbnailImage=/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/livestreams/icon.png
    data = name=MrCuddlesTVLinks.xml&thumbnailImage=/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/livestreams/icon.png
    data = name=Radio.xml&thumbnailImage=/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/livestreams/icon.png
    data = name=SidhuTV.xml&thumbnailImage=/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/livestreams/icon.png
    data = name=arabic.xml&thumbnailImage=/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/livestreams/icon.png
    data = name=divingmulesStreams.xml&thumbnailImage=/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/livestreams/icon.png
    data = name=hamradio.xml&thumbnailImage=/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/livestreams/icon.png
    data = name=theStreamDB.for.Apple.TV.xml&thumbnailImage=/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/livestreams/icon.png
    data = name=theStreamDB.xml&thumbnailImage=/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/livestreams/icon.png
    *** endOfDirectory ***
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    [OpenWebif] page '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/livestreams/icon.png' not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    [OpenWebif] page '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/livestreams/icon.png' not found
    action -> SetupActions cancel
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    AT plugin not found
    ER plugin not found
    action -> OkCancelActions cancel
    World iptv
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 46, in action
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/TSonlineTV/plugin.py", line 225, in keyOK
    ImportError: No module named arachannels
    (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0x244a0d0>>,('OkCancelActions', 'ok')) failed)
    getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
    getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
    getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)
    ]]>
    </enigma2crashlog>
    </crashlogs>
    </openpli>

• hi all
    trying to get a few streams working but getting this error "Gstreamer plugin text/html decoder not available"
    i got a solo2 with latest pli img on it. seems to stream some things that are working fine.
    the streams i want to stream are from navi-x.

• I am using TSMedia 4.9 beta1 and none of the sportsdevil streams are working. i have tried downgrading but still the streams dont work.
    is this a result of isp blocking issues and is there a fix?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!