TSmedia Plugin Support

There are 611 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 94,116 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• Thanks for this plugin, for the last few TSmedia updates none of the Sports Devil links work for me.

Is this down to isp blocking? and if so, is there a proxy option as there is for 1Channel?

Cheers

• Thanks for this plugin, for the last few TSmedia updates none of the Sports Devil links work for me.

Is this down to isp blocking? and if so, is there a proxy option as there is for 1Channel?

Cheers

no proxy for sportdevil as several hosts available,sometimes the hosts are down

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

Cheers

just ftp the new proxy on tsmedia-channel1+source there are plenty of proxies

also mrfaraj57 do not forgott fix vevo on youtube and justin tv both says playing stream!!! black screen.

best e2 plugin for em then ondemand uk Vod

maybe if you could add some uk vod from filmon tvcatchup idk.... musicvideobox do work fine but most of them are not no valid link2

• musicvideojukebox depends on youtube and some videos are country restricted when run through linux
    all songs are working with me also vevo working with me you can check youtube/tsmedia channel/vevo
    tvcatchup i couldnot open it because it is blocked in my country so difficult to work with

• im in the uk, so is there a way round to get the jukebox working....ive tried youtube but when I put a artist and song in, im getting everthing but....I tried Michael Jackson jam and Im only got the live version or cover...there was a vevo one but it just kept on the 'playing stream' and nothing else

• im in the uk, so is there a way round to get the jukebox working....ive tried youtube but when I put a artist and song in, im getting everthing but....I tried Michael Jackson jam and Im only got the live version or cover...there was a vevo one but it just kept on the 'playing stream' and nothing else

vevo is ok with me but inaccessible in many countries,i will search for fix also i will see invalid link through jukebox which is youtube problem also

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!