TSmedia Plugin Support

There are 611 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 93,222 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• Hi, hope I'm in the right place.
    Had Tsmdia on my box but deleted it by mistake, when I go into Extensions to install it again, it is not there.
    When I click on download plugins, tsmedia is not there only Tspanel, which gives an error message.
    Have downloaded the 7.5 full from this site but it appears as a "attachment.php" what do I do with it.
    If I copy it to a formatted usb drive, the box just says no readable files.
    I have Filezilla if I need to put it in manually but would need the path to insert it.
    Thanks Brianf

• My box is a TM-NANO-OE and the image says Kernel version 3.9.7. Enigma 2014-06-05 by 4D
    I cannot get TS Panel, just says error.
    Can you please tell me how to manually install TSmedia and what files I would need.

• I am running a Vu Solo 2 with Vix image Apollo 8. Upgraded to TSmedia 7.7 after reading some comments on here, but says "unable to get stream link" when I go into 1channel and choose a Genre and a link. This happens no matter what links I choose. I know it is not 1channel or my proxy because standalone 1channel works. Any ideas what is causing this please?

EDIT further to this tried the other links like Glomovies and Alluc and none work. Yet I know Glomovies works on my HTPC. Would welcome any help guys.

• hi all

I have latest BH image and latest tsmedia 7.9 beta on vu+duo

problem i can NOT add anything from library from within tsmedia.

i have tried most of the above mentioned but still no go.

movies25 works with some link.

i am trying to add bollywood section.

i can select bollywood go sub section I.e years-2014 there is nothing . it all use to work.

any help

thank you in advance

• I am running a Vu Solo 2 with Vix image Apollo 8. Upgraded to TSmedia 7.7 after reading some comments on here, but says "unable to get stream link" when I go into 1channel and choose a Genre and a link. This happens no matter what links I choose. I know it is not 1channel or my proxy because standalone 1channel works. Any ideas what is causing this please?

EDIT further to this tried the other links like Glomovies and Alluc and none work. Yet I know Glomovies works on my HTPC. Would welcome any help guys.

update to latest 7.9 i think, fixed the issue

• In the proxy_link file,what would the line look like for losmovies? .I have a working proxy.I tried this
    losmovies$losmovies.com$http://myip/ but no joy

Thanks

losmovies not linked to proxy_links file,try from settings of the addon if there is place to enter your proxy

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• Hi Mfaraj57, installed Tsmedia 8.2 but subsupport subtitle player does not updated, still in version 1.4.6, how I update to 1.4.7? thanks...

sorry my English, hope understand my question.

• Hi Mfaraj57, installed Tsmedia 8.2 but subsupport subtitle player does not updated, still in version 1.4.6, how I update to 1.4.7? thanks...

sorry my English, hope understand my question.

you cannot update,i will send update as soon as possible

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!