Could someone upload a vix 3.0 backup image with latest build :) please!!

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 626 times. The last Post () by shakin1234.

• Hi, having lots of problems with my image on vu+ duo, I would really appreciate it if someone could please upload a vix 3.0 backup with 1channel and on demand etc, I think I can instal plugins myself but always end up with more problems than I started with. Last one I installed was musogeek back up of 572 I think. Thanks :)

• Hi, having lots of problems with my image on vu+ duo, I would really appreciate it if someone could please upload a vix 3.0 backup with 1channel and on demand etc, I think I can instal plugins myself but always end up with more problems than I started with. Last one I installed was musogeek back up of 572 I think. Thanks :)

To be honest it is a very easy process to set up a new image if you take it one step at a time, there is even a tutorial on this very forum by my self detailing the whole process in easy to follow steps. You would be far better served if you setup your own image and no doubt users here will help you if you need it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• [quote='pheonix','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=116274#post116274']To be honest it is a very easy process to set up a new image if you take it one step at a time, there is even a tutorial on this very forum by my self detailing the whole process in easy to follow steps. You would be far better served if you setup your own image and no doubt users here will help you if you need it.

What a great idea Phoenix, and then he would have it the way he wants with no problems.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!