oscam webif question - CAID without "Providers" ?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,201 times. The last Post () by habib2535.

• Anyone can explain to me please here ? I just realized in my Oscam webif that some of my servers show a caid (at hop 1) with no providers
    - the status page shows the dns with "CONNECTED (1 of 78 cards) "
    - when I click on this, I go to "Readers" webpage where the server is shown with a caid (eg 0b02) but with the column "Providers" Empty !

Therefore, when i filer out the reader with the ident command (eg ident = 0b02:00000) the server is shown with 0 cards at hop1 ! (yet when I call the server directly from CCcam with "no { 0:0:1 }", CCcaminfoPHP shows the server with 1 local card at hop1 with" CAID/Idents" column set in my example at "b02 : 0 Vectra PL [DVBC]/Redlight/UPC/DaVinci (13E/1W/4W/5W)")

My question is : why the "Providers" field is shown as blank in Oscam wbinfo ? may I deduct that i am not dealing with a valid card ?

Thanks

• It is possible that the reader entry for the share is not how it should be. Post an example of how you set up your reader entries in oscam.server - hashing out dns and password details of course.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Ok ... here is the oscam.servers setting....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    [reader]
    label=11111.22222.com
    enable=1
    protocol=cccam
    device=11111.22222.com,19002
    user=33333
    password=44444
    cccversion=2.1.2
    group=1
    inactivitytimeout=1
    reconnecttimeout=30
    lb_weight=100
    cccmaxhops=10
    ccckeepalive=1
    cccwantemu=0
    #ident = 0b02:00000
    ---------------------------------------------------
    whe i uncomment ident, i have the 0 cards at hop1

also note that the same setting is working fine with many many other servers i have.?.. however i am having this "empty" providers with about 1 out 15 servers (all with same setting ) !!!!

• Is the question i am asking so "unique" ?

I have here in from on my eyes an Oscam webinfo page (OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build r8218)... I have 20 servers showing say .... CONNECTED (0 of 1 card)

when i go to oscam.servers config (as shown above) an I comment the "ident" line .. say '"#ident = 183d:005411" and restart the server, webinfo shows now this ... CONNECTED (1 of 46 cards) showing 1 card at hop 1 ! strange ! when I click on the text to access the "readers" page of webinfo, i can see in the first line a card at hop1 but with "providers" cell BLANK ! (that's why i guess it is filtered out with the "ident" command)

Anyone else on earth observe the same phenomenon ?

Thanks

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!