1channel not working after vix update

There are 44 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,087 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi, I updated my vu+ duo to the latest vix image, it was updated via the box software update. Everything else works great only I have just noticed 1channel does not work, when I search for anything it say sorry no item found, anyone know of a fix for this? I have Dl 1channel from the plugin section of this forum, FTP to box and still the same issue, I have un installed via Ts panel and re installed and still the same issue, I recent purchases a mx digital 1000 and set it up with same image and 1channel is doing the exact same thing, I just thought it was so etching to do with the box but it must be the latest vix image. Please help, thanks.

• Official Post

Hi, I updated my vu+ duo to the latest vix image, it was updated via the box software update. Everything else works great only I have just noticed 1channel does not work, when I search for anything it say sorry no item found, anyone know of a fix for this? I have Dl 1channel from the plugin section of this forum, FTP to box and still the same issue, I have un installed via Ts panel and re installed and still the same issue, I recent purchases a mx digital 1000 and set it up with same image and 1channel is doing the exact same thing, I just thought it was so etching to do with the box but it must be the latest vix image. Please help, thanks.

It is nothing you have done, the one channel website is having difficulties and appears to be moving which means the plugin will need to be updated to use the new links.

Code
    http://www.1channel.ch/

Code
    http://www.letmewatchthis.ru/main/2
  • Its down for black Hole images also and now I have seen all this it all makes sense hopefully the plugin can be updated soon cause the 1 channel is super

• it must be the latest vix image. Please help, thanks.

It has nothing what so ever to do with the ViX image and silly posts like yours are how unfounded, slanderous rumors get started, 1 channel is down because their site was recently hijacked forcing them to move the URL, the plugin still points to the old URL hence why it cant connect to any thing.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• It has nothing what so ever to do with the ViX image and silly posts like yours are how unfounded, slanderous rumors get started, 1 channel is down because their site was recently hijacked forcing them to move the URL, the plugin still points to the old URL hence why it cant connect to any thing.

There's nothing slanderous about my post, I was merely providing as much info as I could regarding the issue I have, I have 3 enigma 2 boxes all with the vix team image as in my opinion there is no better image. Sorry if I have offended you.

• There's nothing slanderous about my post, I was merely providing as much info as I could regarding the issue I have, I have 3 enigma 2 boxes all with the vix team image as in my opinion there is no better image. Sorry if I have offended you.

I would worry to much about him as he is always
    very defensive about the vix team, personally i think the older versions were better...

• It has nothing what so ever to do with the ViX image and silly posts like yours are how unfounded, slanderous rumors get started, 1 channel is down because their site was recently hijacked forcing them to move the URL, the plugin still points to the old URL hence why it cant connect to any thing.

Think you are over reacting here. The reason he made the post is because he was having difficulties with a plugin after updating an image. Quite a normal reaction to put 2 and 2 together and sometimes come up with 5. Isn't the point of a forum to ask for help and advice? I think that is all that was being done, and because it has created a discussion, we all know what the real issue is, and that it was coincidental that the firmware was updated at the same time. No real need to fly off the handle:waaaht:

The facts were already out before you put in your 2 pence worth.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• There's nothing slanderous about my post, I was merely providing as much info as I could regarding the issue I have, I have 3 enigma 2 boxes all with the vix team image as in my opinion there is no better image. Sorry if I have offended you.

I would worry to much about him as he is always
    very defensive about the vix team, personally i think the older versions were better...

Think you are over reacting here. The reason he made the post is because he was having difficulties with a plugin after updating an image. Quite a normal reaction to put 2 and 2 together and sometimes come up with 5. Isn't the point of a forum to ask for help and advice? I think that is all that was being done, and because it has created a discussion, we all know what the real issue is, and that it was coincidental that the firmware was updated at the same time. No real need to fly off the handle:waaaht:

The facts were already out before you put in your 2 pence worth.

I fully stand by my above statement it was because of similar alarmist posts that the whole ViX is doing something to stop us using softcams on our clones rumor erupted and many others, with no basis in fact what so ever.

I fully stand by my above statement it was because of similar alarmist posts that the whole ViX is doing something to stop us using softcams on our clones rumor erupted and many others, with no basis in fact what so ever.

And you are more than entitled to stand by your statements buddy, but from my reading of smokoe1's post, the only thing I take out of it in relation to the ViX image is that he swears by it enough to put it on all three of his box's.

There are always going to be bug's/problems with all images ViX included and without users reporting problems, the vast majority of these bugs would still be in the images.
    Granted, In this case the problem was a third party. If it had been a problem after the ViX update, smokoe1 would be thanked for bringing it to your attention so the ViX team could fix it asap.

There was no alarmist post, just your average user posting his problem & thoughts on it. For what its worth, I think the ViX image is one of the best out there and it would take more than a misdiagnosis of a problem to change that..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• ok i fixed this last week,but have been trying to get in touch(without success)with subixonfire to obtain his permission to release it or to find out if he was himself going to release a fix.

as hes not done so and so many are asking for this fix,ive taken the liberty of doing it instead.i could be wrong,but ive a feeling he's lost interest since TSonline added 1channel to their plugin,without first obtaining his permission.

so i hope he doesnt mind that ive done this.

works on all images except Vix

only kidding,just having a laugh at phoenix's expense lol

thanks to echelon for compiling the 2.6 version.

Ian.

• No need to take permission because TSmedia-1channel code not taken or based on 1channel plugin code even i opened 1channel plugin after finished coding of TSmedia,also TSmedia includes more features than channel one plugin(search,classification accordings to many standards
    also 1channel is available bfore TSmedia in mediaportal
    1channel.ch site is for public and the script for 1channel parsing is available originally for xmbc and published since long time

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• No need to take permission because TSmedia-1channel code not taken or based on 1channel plugin code even i opened 1channel plugin after finished coding of TSmedia,also TSmedia includes more features than channel one plugin(search,classification accordings to many standards
    also 1channel is available bfore TSmedia in mediaportal
    1channel.ch site is for public and the script for 1channel parsing is available originally for xmbc and published since long time

The same is true for just about all the plugins in the OnDemand plugin but when this guy clings onto you it's easier to just give in because the more you try to give him the facts the more he just ignores them and spreads more false claims.

• Cheers for the fix Ian. BTW, I wonder if it would be possible to add favourite option to the 1chanel plugin? It would be a fantastic help for those who (like myself) are series junkies. I don't mean adding an episode as favourite, but adding a whole series. I remember that there was a plugin that could save series as favourite, but can't for the life of me remember what it was called

• yes its not too difficult a task at all to add favorites,but this is not my plugin and in order to fix it i had to first decompile it.

decompiling plugins and modifying them without the authors permission is not exactly cricket so to speak.

i did it this time,simply because it had completely stopped working,so im sure subix wont mind too much,although i did add a couple of stability fixes too,but modifying by totally adding new code to give extra features,is a completely different matter altogether.
    i dont think he would like that at all.
    if the plugin were open source it would be a different story,but subix has chosen to make it closed source,so until this changes,i wouldnt want to do this.

Ian.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!