Having problems with VU SOLO

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 541 times. The last Post () by bokkie.

• I'm having problems with my vu solo. It's just over a year old. Last night it turned it self off and now I'm not getting any display on TV. I've tried re flashing the image but it doesn't seem to be working.

Box is powering on with green light but it doesn't flash when installing image from USB.

any help is appreciated.

• Update

I'm getting one step further, I'm able to flash image from USB, After the reboot I'm not getting any display on TV, I've tried SCART and with another HDMI.

I've tried the image that It had installed on it before it crashed. Vix 2.3. I think the box keeps rebooting it self after 5 min or so. I had this problem with some images but vix 2.3 normally worked OK.

I will keep trying other images and see what happens.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!