1 Channel causing green screen crashes

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,910 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi Today I upgraded to BH 2.0.3 and have had problems with plugins (Ten Below helped me sort out OnDemand - top man) Now 1 Channel which I downloaded from the BH server is causing my box to crash with the dreaded green screen (I have crash logs if they'd be any use to experts)

I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction of a 1 Channel ipk file compatible with BH 2.0.3

Thanks in advance guys

• Official Post

Hi Today I upgraded to BH 2.0.3 and have had problems with plugins (Ten Below helped me sort out OnDemand - top man) Now 1 Channel which I downloaded from the BH server is causing my box to crash with the dreaded green screen (I have crash logs if they'd be any use to experts)

I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction of a 1 Channel ipk file compatible with BH 2.0.3

Thanks in advance guys

Use the py2.7 version from the last post HERE

• Thanks TB apparently I've reached my download limit and will be able to download tomorrow lol

Why not go VIP then buddy, doing this enables the forum to keep going and provide all the support and plugins etc

Have a look here: Go VIP

beer10

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Official Post

I tried using that file but its still causing the green screen of death. I have the crash log but not sure how to attach it

When replying click on go advanced then manage attachments to upload the text file, its likely the green screen is due to something else you installed ( plugin,skin ect ) I have this running on both latest VIX & Blackhole without any problems.

• already fixed lol,heres the code to prevent that.

else:

self.session.open(MessageBox, _('Host Resolver > Unable to resolve:\n' + self['myMenu'].l.getCurrentSelection()[0]), MessageBox.TYPE_ERROR, timeout = 5)

else:

self.session.open(MessageBox, _('Host Resolver > Unable to resolve:\n' + self['myMenu'].l.getCurrentSelection()[0]), MessageBox.TYPE_ERROR, timeout = 5)

else:

self.session.open(MessageBox, _('Host Resolver > File not found error:\n' + self['myMenu'].l.getCurrentSelection()[0]), MessageBox.TYPE_ERROR, timeout = 5)

the reason hes getting gsod's is most likely because hes not installed the needed subprocess files as well.

but to know for sure we need to see the crashlog

Ian.

• Thanks for all the replies, I appreciate all the help:thumbsup:

What (seems to) has sorted it out was following a post by ten below from 31/7/12 about installing a subprocess file

"you can install it via BH software managment under advanced options/packet managment then scroll down to python subprocess, install reboot"

I tried this and the file was already ticked as being installed but underneath it was another subprocess file called python subprocess support (I think) I installed rebooted and it seems 1 Channel has been working ever since.

I'm learning everyday:trbtjrjq:

I hope that posting what worked for me might help others with problems using this excellent plugin

Cheers

• When replying click on go advanced then manage attachments to upload the text file, its likely the green screen is due to something else you installed ( plugin,skin ect ) I have this running on both latest VIX & Blackhole without any problems.

After much messing with the box and frustration, as far as i can make out (and I'm far from being an expert) there seems to be some sort of conflict between 2 plugins I am using, maybe dependencies???

ie when airplayer is working and showing up as an option on my iphone, then 1channel gives me GSOD and when 1channel is functioning airplayer is not visible to my iphone. Obviously I'm not trying to use both at the same time lol

• Hi 1Channel has started with the GSOD again today and when I use TSMedia the 1Channel bit of it gives me the the message "error downloading movies".

Its baffling how it will work one day then it seems overnight when the box is shutdown will not work the next,

I have attached todays latest crashlog in the hope that someone with more knowledge than me can point to a reason for this.

Thanks

• Hi. I am using 1channel on my uno with the latest BH 2.0.3 image without any problems whatsoever. No GSOD at all. I've installed it through their online feed. Hope it helps.

• there few green screens on some links and some links don't do anything any more, and the search doesnt give you any option to search for anything like before, just grabs a full list,

thanks again for your updates, its very awesome

it would be very cool if we could download to USB or HDD and watch later

Vu-Solo (BH 1.7.5)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!