leaving

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 707 times. The last Post () by nano.

• not necessarily but payservers is a topic that many dislike and for good reason and because of that any topic or question that comes up about payservers often receives hostility.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• No need to feel like that but you got your answer your supplier is telling you porkies as with most it will be over subscribed they will tell you anything bet its ok during the day for you and bad at night and weekends , they have only one friend and thats money :moneygrubber:

HI
    I must inform all concerned I leaving this site for good as it seem any thing I ask about is wrong

You were asked to read the Rules & make an Introduction. These are hardly unacceptable requests?

If you are upset about the reactions to this comment:

lot of gliching on *** I was told by my provider

Let me explain, This site is staunchly against payservers and we try to educate all enthusiastic hobbyists to steer clear of them and more importantly not to support them.

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Satdude, we all have to follow the rules, this is the same for every one here. I may have come across a little harsh but i gave you the answer you asked for.

CCCam 2.1.4 is quite a stable release, so it won't be that that is causing your issue. As i said previously the issue will be with the Payserver you are connected to. You need to take this up with the person you have paid your money too, although i wouldn't expect to get any results.

These payservers leech off other people in order to get their cards. More and more *** UK cards are going off due to $kys new pairing method, meaning its only going to get worse until finally it will probably go off all together.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!