15GB+ online storage free for a limited time

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 600 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• 15GB+ online storage free for a limited time
    A new alternative to Dropbox called Copy are giving away 15GB of free online storage for a limited period of time.

There's an app for all platforms so you can sync / share photos, docs ect and if you use this link https://copy.com?r=z3vx7O we'll both get an extra 5GB (20GB)

It seems quite good and its for nowt

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• I signed up through your referral link but still only says 15GB for me :( (Mind you, that's plenty)
    I will test for a while because I'm sick of carrying usb sticks & portable HDD's everywhere I go & more often than not I forget my TeamViewer ID so I cant access the files I need.

Have you any idea how secure or trustworthy this site is? I'm not saying I will be uploading my banking details or anything but it would be nice to know they were a professional organisation..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• I signed up through your referral link but still only says 15GB for me :( (Mind you, that's plenty)
    I will test for a while because I'm sick of carrying usb sticks & portable HDD's everywhere I go & more often than not I forget my TeamViewer ID so I cant access the files I need.

Have you any idea how secure or trustworthy this site is? I'm not saying I will be uploading my banking details or anything but it would be nice to know they were a professional organisation..

once you have confirmed your email addy with them it will add the extra 5 gig.

• lol youll be finding your files all over torrent sites if its free ??? :goodpost1:

it's similar to dropbox in that they offer a free and premium option, for every one you refer they give you another 5gig free storage, if you tweet it you get 2 gig etc etc etc.

• he he, Well most of the stuff id be uploading would have come from the torrent sites so that's not a problem, as for sensitive files, we will have to encrypt the be-jasus out of them..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• I know they are free and thats the appeal but It amazes me how many people are quick to put things up in the *** through any old source! Especially when this can all be done by the average Joe!

Your own domain, on a hosting provider with the correct Admin or Software running and your done! Myfiles.net: The Leading My File Site on the Net

More control over what goes on, more control of security (best your likely to get lol) IMO opinion of course!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!