What box? Is this the end of 3pm kick offs so not worth continuing?? pub stopped

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 874 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• hi! is there a beginner thing here? thinking about what box to get? newbie. my friend has a spiderbox but im thinking a vu+

I am trying to get a setup where I have my current sly dish, and a 1m motorized dish going to a receiver so I can watch 3pm ko football games and also sly games. The missus wants to be able to record her usual soaps on the usual HD channels. bbc, itv. so able to record at least two things at once like my current setup :( ££.

dont mind spending a few hundred as I love my entertainment!! maybe I should get a new girlfriend lol

Thanks in advance and no more thanks as in rules! lol

• if she's good looking with loads of money and knows how to cook send her my way ;)

yes vu+ would be ideal for what your looking too do and they are the best recevier on the market at the minute .Also with enigma 2 on them you can access movies and programmes for free plus bbc iplayer , and streaming from your receiver too your laptop , pc , iphone etc when your out of your house.

• If that was her I wouldn't need a new one! lol

Any VU+ box in particular? I see the newish duo 2 hasn't got any posts in the forum so I assume it's not worth getting yet? Can any VU box get the 3pm kick offs? or is this a thing of the past for the 2013-14 season?

• There is still scope to get your 3pm kickoffs with a receiver and motorised dish. Don't expect English commentary though. If you get a motorised dish, an enigma2 receiver (such as Vu+ as you are considering) and a foreign subscription card, read the cardsharing sections on this forum, and you will be half way there. Take your time, you have 3 months to sort yourself out, and don't be lured in to using a payserver.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• setanta show 3pm game in english most game

Yes - know that, but it isn't like you have a choice of lots of games! There is a good chance that the one you want is not on Setanta, and if you are a West Ham fan like me, then half the time you can only get it on AD sports, and my dish isn't big enough for that! There is always the option of getting your 3PMs via IPTV - which is probably the future.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!