Crossepg 'now and next'

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,414 times. The last Post () by thebesh.

• g'day all

I'm using the latest BlackHole 2.0.3 on my Vu Duo and have also installed the HDGlass 16 skin (looks awesome!)
    Pretty happy sofar with how everything performs but only seem to have one small problem
    I'm using CrossEPG to get me the 7 day EPG and this works quite well but with my current setup it seems fine after I just download the EPG but if I check the epg a little later it seems to only show 'now and next' rather than the 7 day epg.
    Is this a bug or is there a setting I might have missed?

• Im not to familiar with BH Image m8, but on my ViX image, If I go into Settings / CrossEPG / Configure, I can set it up to download EPG "once a day", I have it set-up for 4am..

I'm not sure if this is your problem though???

Also, where are you saving the EPG to? Flash, USB or HDD?

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• thanks thatfellow
    Yes' I've configured my CrossEPG the same to download at 4 am
    but that doesn't seem to be the problem
    the EPG seems to show just fine after I just downloaded it
    it's just if I flick through a couple of channels and then check the EPG again, it only shows the 'now and next' program rather than the 7 day EPG
    I'm using a usb stick to store my epg on

• I was away to post the EXACT same problem - CrossEPG downloads all data fine - but when I flick onto a channel the info for "now and next" disappears?
    I'm using VU+ solo2 with Blackhole image

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!