Satellites

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,056 times. The last Post () by maxie.

• Hi Guys I got this Max receiver working fine on Vix but I go t a problem ,I got a seperate motor to move my 1.2 mtre dish thats working fine as well ,but on the Max receiver I can not go from one Sat to another whithout going into the menu to change things ,I move the dish from Astra to Hotbird by a motor not connected to the receiver but to change the Sat on the Max receiver is a nightmare ,on my Duo all I got to do is press the down button on the remote then the blue button and change sats works fine but it dont work like that on the Max its got to a settings problem in the menu but I dont know what to do with it hope you can help cheers take care

• Hi thanks this is what I dont know because the Max receiver is not connected to my motor, on my Duo I dont use Usals that is connected to the motor cheers

Hi what my problem is I got a Duo downstairs connected to a Motor and when I press the down button on the remote then the blue button I got all the Sats and can move to any Sat and it works fine ,what I cant understand is when the Dish is pointing at Hotbird and I go to the Max remote and do the same press the down button then the blue and go to hotbird it should come on but it dont I got to go to the Tuner Configuration and select a Sat and save it then it will work ,and in Sat finder I got SNR 96 AGC nothing and BER nothing thats not right is it sorry I cant do anymore thats my problem cheers take care hope you can sort it it out for me cheers

• you will need to set your tuner , lets say the xp1000 will only be used on 13 e you need to set the tuner up like its a fixed dish at 13e because your xp1000 is not in control of the dish or you could try cheat it by telling it you have a diseqc switch and that the ports are 13e 23e 28e 19e so it will think it can just jump to these and its set up you will just have no signal if the duo isnt pointing the dish to the saty you select sat thats all

• I am assuming you have the vu duo and the xp1000 connected to the same dish with a motor on it and this is driven by the duo , so the duo will be driving the dish , so on the xp1000 for example you want to watch 13e , so you drive it to 13e with the duo , the xp 1000 still needs to know it can watch 13e even though you have signal and a full channel list if the tuner setup is not done xp1000 box will only think it can see what its set to eg 28e so by setting the tuner to simple mode and telling its 13 e and saving the config it will work. turn to another sat say 19e it will give you the same error , so if you like 28 e 23 e 19 e 7 e for example set your tuner on the xp1000 to think it has a diseqc switch and set the ports to 28 e 23 e 19 e 7 e and save it , then when you drive the dish to 7e with the duo and go to 7 e list on your xp1000 it will think its set to use 7e and will work amd the same fo the rest that are set , im sure this will work someone can correct me if im wrong or there is an easier way

• Hi that sounds great to me,because the Max should work on all Sats if I only had the Max it should go from sat to sat its got to be the setings but what should i alter cheers

• go to menu /setup/searching services/tuner config and set it up there and press green button to save it , then at least when you drive the dish with the duo to a sat you have set on the max digital it will work when you try watch

• Thanks I got the Tuner stings up and this is what it says --Configuration Mode -Simple--Mode DisEqC A/B--Port A 26 Astra/Eutelsat 28.2E --Port B nothing connected --Set Voltage and 22KHZ yes --Send Diseqc only on satellite change no --thats what it is set to what do I change sorry for not understanding hope you can help cheers take care

• config/ simple mode/diseqc a/b/c/d then set the satellites you want on abcand d set voltage at 22khz/yes send diseqc on change sats /no and it should work for the 4 you select if you point the dish with the duo or you could try simple /mode /positioner and dont fill anything in and let it think its turning the dish

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!