meoboot + positioner stored positions. (remote control)

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 584 times. The last Post () by acco.

• Hi, has anyone any experience of using meoboot & had problems with their stored sat positions in meoboot?

My experiences so far is good but for the life of me I cannot put my finger on why most meoboot installed images loose the use of the numbers on remote control, only when setting up the sat positions.
    I can edit the sat positions no problem if I use the Open Webif remote, which has confused me a little.

Flash image BH 2.0.3
    images in meoboot that seem to work fine with the remote VTI
    images with the remote problems, Pbnigma, openpli, openvix, openaaf, openspa, satdreamgr.

Ultimo Positioner setup: 36v VboxII

Anyhelp or pointer please, btw I had the same problem with BH 2.0.2 installed in flash.

• I'd still like to find any info or tips on meoboot, if anyone can point me in the right direction please.

Here is one problem I found when having multiple images, the GMT Timezone would mess up on the odd image.
    To fix that I copied the file Dublin in /usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe and placed it in /usr/share/zoneinfo/

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!