DB edit?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,796 times. The last Post () by lfc4ever.

• Hi I am only starting out on dreambox edit what does this mean: Neither a "services" nor a "lamedb" file was found in directory "%" on the Dreambox. /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/
    Check the dream path settings on the option panel to point to the correct Dreambox directories and try again. what folder is the correct folder I should access and where should it be please?

• Which box are you trying to connect to. It sounds like your settings are wrong.

Hi I am only starting out on dreambox edit what does this mean: Neither a "services" nor a "lamedb" file was found in directory "%" on the Dreambox. /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/
    Check the dream path settings on the option panel to point to the correct Dreambox directories and try again. what folder is the correct folder I should access and where should it be please?

I had similar problems with DM500 running Commando 14.7.. I have tried to set it to the folder containing services:
    /var/tuxbox/config/zapit/
    but still no joy.. Are you using the same image m8??

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!