card updated issue

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 676 times. The last Post () by gianluca68.

• Hi all
    i have an ubuntu server running oscam to read my Nagra card and i use mgcamd on one of my boxes to enjoy and update it trought a newcamd.list.

My problem is that i see my dbox2 running better using mgcamd than cccam, so i wish use only the first one but if i insert a cccamd.list my card seems don't update and i need to cancel it and run mgcamd only with newcamd.list; there is a way to stay updated my card using also a cccamd.list togheter my newcamd.list?

Thanks and greetings all.

Gianluca

• You have to change - edit G: and P:
    Cause by default MGCAMD running with newcamd protocol.

G: 32 or 33 # (32 cccamd netclient, card list saved as /tmp/cccamd.info )
    P: 02 # ( 02 cccamd, newcamd, camd3, gbox, radegast)

On this set you can read first cline....
    I dont use anymore mgcamd, but if you still got problems message me and i will sent you my working backup conf.

• You have to change - edit G: and P:
    Cause by default MGCAMD running with newcamd protocol.

G: 32 or 33 # (32 cccamd netclient, card list saved as /tmp/cccamd.info )
    P: 02 # ( 02 cccamd, newcamd, camd3, gbox, radegast)

On this set you can read first cline....
    I dont use anymore mgcamd, but if you still got problems message me and i will sent you my working backup conf.

Thanks for your reply M8, atm in my mg_cfg i have G: { 33 } and P: { 00 }, i will change value as per your suggest and i'll report here my test.

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!