Nabilosat Download Manager not working

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,853 times. The last Post () by vancza ferencz.

• Hi Guys
    I always go into latest 10 uploads to get my vhannibal update but for some reason it nolonger works, i keep getting "sorry,connection failed" using Nabilosat black Hole v 0.12
    any ideas??
    thanks

Sometimes happened to me also.It`s a server busy issue or something like that.Try again m8

• u can add channels to your bouquets with the remote,,,,,,,you dont need network access for this,,,,,,,you can transferr channel lists to and from your box using dreamset,,,,,there is others but i use dreamset,,,,,u need network access for this so you can connect to your dreambox,,,,,,

• i know this thread is 17 months old, i've noticed the nabilosat server hasnt been online for several months.
    will the useraddon.xml(as used on gemini images) work on dm7020 e1 nabilo darkstar II and/or nabilo blackhole v.11 dm800 clone?

• szia minden forumozonak nevem vancza ferencz kolozsvárrol és szeretem ezt a forumot tisztelettel

- - - Updated - - -

nem tudom feltelepiteni az addont a dreambox500s-re ha valaki tud segiteni megköszönném tisztelettel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!