Share within same home network

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 897 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi Everyone

I have a Amiko Alien running Enigma 2 HDMU image, OSCAM is running and its working perfectly. However I do have a Blade 700s in my conservatory and want to share the Clines to my reciever in the conservatory.

I have been reading various posts on loads of sites but can not make head or tail of how to set them up, i know I have to use a "N" or "L" line or something like that, which files do I edit, what do i put in it, please if anyone knows how to do this please help me.

Many thanks

Craig

Craig

• Sorry buddy didnt see intro lol!

In answer to your problems!

Create an account in Oscam Users file or from Oscam webif

with that account setup use the details for your line!

On blade box ensure you have a cam installed either Cccam or Mgcamd

if the UI allows you to enter line manually then enter the following

Host = You IP/Host Addy
    User = username of account
    Pass = password of account
    Port = 13342 (port number you setup)

failing that you can create a CCcam.cfg file (for CCcam) or newcamd.list file (for mgcamd) in an editor like notepad ++ and create a N line like so

N: linux.sat.support 12345 myacc mypass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 (following same format as above i.e IP/Addy PortNo User Pass

if you use mgcamd you will need to change N: to CWS =

ftp the CCcam or newcamd file to:

/etc for CCcam.cfg

usr/keys for newcamd.list

Restart Cam or Receiver

Job Done!

Shout back if any problems

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Hi

Thank you for the information you have provided so far.

I must explain in more detail, so you know where I am with all of this.

Ok I am running oscam8639 on my main box the amiko alien 2, working perfectly on any channel that I want and any sat, so its working 100%.

My Blade 7000s in the conservatory is running fine on all channels and sats, if I put the c**es directly into the ccam option, (I have to press 9991 to access the option to input the information) but obviously i cant run them both at the same time from the two boxes i am worried the provider will ban me, all i am trying to say is that both recievers work fine.

So to share the c**es on my home network I need to edit the files you have said. I did this

[account]
    user = user1
    pwd = pass1
    hostname = 192.168.1.66 (This is my main reciever ip is this correct, i mean is that the ip that should go in here, )
    betatunnel = 1833.FFFF:1702
    caid = 0500, 0100, 0622:0:0, 0B00, 1801, 1802, 1880, 0664, 0D00, 0D06, 0603, 4AA1, 1803, 09C4, 1702, 1933, 1836, 0919, 093B, 0963, 0961, 0604, 091F, 0D02, 1815
    au = all***,austriasat,orfcw
    group = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
    keepalive = 1
    cccmaxhops = 1

[account]
    user = craig
    pwd = pass1
    hostname = 192.168.1.74 (Not sure if this is correct this is my blade reciever) Main reciever is 192.168.1.66
    caid = None
    au = 1
    group = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
    services = all***,austriasat,orfcw
    cccmaxhops = 1

I have done 2 of them to see if it makes a difference and tried both of them, and it doesnt connect, i have made sure that the port is the same in the blade 7000s

Thank you for your help so far, I know it can be a pain to try and explain these things to people, but must admit, managed alot in the past year, guess it all takes time to learn the ins and outs.

I downloaded easyoscam manager, did try that, not sure i entered all the info correctly on that, but that copy of the oscam user file is what was created by the easy oscam manager.

Once again thank you for your assistance.

Craig

• if I put the c**es directly into the ccam option, (I have to press 9991 to access the option to input the information) but obviously i cant run them both at the same time from the two boxes i am worried the provider will ban me

Hello buddy, you mention you are worried that your provider would ban you. Do you not get your c lines from other peers who you share with? It's just that if your "provider" is someone who you pay then we will not be able to offer you any support on this forum, we don't support payservers or their supporters.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Ah sorry for the misleading information, my provider being a relative who lives about 6 miles away, I was under the impresion from what i read that the provider software detects when 2 ip are using same information and throws the one out (Ban)

Apologies for misleading info.

Craig

• No problem buddy, thanks for clearing that up.

As long as the c line you are using allows reshare then you will be able to use it in your amiko and create a internal share from there to use in the blade . The ip addy in the internal line for your blade should be the ip addy of your amiko box.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

but obviously i cant run them both at the same time from the two boxes i am worried the provider will ban me

Does the line you have from your buddy have reshare?

Just ask your buddy for another line and put it straight into the other box. I don't understand why everyone feels the need to reshare a line from somebody who they know. Just ask for another line.

Nano

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!