refresh page webinfo automatic

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 829 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• Hello
    sbt dreambox 500s (used as server)

or where the HTML files for web info page?
    or I'm looking for a script to make the web pages info to refresh automatically
    Thank you if you have an idea for your help will be precious to me
    (I tried a bunch of config on the ACPC cfg file)

la terre est un livre ouvert

Hello
    sbt dreambox 500s (used as server)

or where the HTML files for web info page?
    or I'm looking for a script to make the web pages info to refresh automatically
    Thank you if you have an idea for your help will be precious to me
    (I tried a bunch of config on the ACPC cfg file)

If you have dns address setup for your DM500 you can use this:

Code
    http://www.pagereboot.com/?url=http://[COLOR='#00FF00']your.dns.address[/COLOR]:[COLOR='#FF0000']1111[/COLOR]/status.html&refresh=1

Your Dns address here
    Your cccam Port number here

I am sure there is an easier method on your local network but I have used this in the past when viewing my cccam webif remotely..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Good news m8, If you used above method, you can change the refrest/reload time from 1 second to 5 seconds or whatever you would prefer..

Just change the 1 at the end to whatever seconds value you want..
    I know for example, the 1 second interval makes it virtually impossible to copyclip info from the cccam webif..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!