CSP Block channels/services for users

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,669 times. The last Post () by Sup3ringo.

• Hi,

i got a problem, how can i block some channels for some of my users ?? i tried to make 3 profiles with the same network-id and ca-id but this is not working. And i cant find a way to block channels for users. Is there a way to do this with CSP. i know in oscam i can easily do this but i cant see a way in csp

Hi,

i got a problem, how can i block some channels for some of my users ?? i tried to make 3 profiles with the same network-id and ca-id but this is not working. And i cant find a way to block channels for users. Is there a way to do this with CSP. i know in oscam i can easily do this but i cant see a way in csp

Not exactly an ideal first post..

Please Read the rules here
    Forum Rules

Then make an Introduction as required by Rule <1>
    Introductions

Then can you please explain why you would want to block some channels for some users?
    Keeping in mind rule'e <11> & <12> Here:
    Forum Rules

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• ok sorry :)
    no i got no payserver its just that i got some stuff on my *** card what my children dont need to see in their room, maybe in some years :)
    I tried to make a next 2nd profile but than i got CAID Missmatch if both are looking the same.

• Hi,

i got a problem, how can i block some channels for some of my users ?? i tried to make 3 profiles with the same network-id and ca-id but this is not working.

1. You can't block individual services in csp, it was designed to share everything from the profile you connect to.
    2. You can't have more than 1 instance of the same caid.

• I was looking for cards but iam not a payserver....and that is long time ago

<profile name="***de" ca-id="1702" network-id="0085" provider-idents="00 00 00" require-provider-match="false" enabled="true" debug="false">
    <newcamd listen-port="30003">
    <no-validation>true</no-validation>
    </newcamd> <max-cw-wait>8500 ms</max-cw-wait>
    <services-file format="cccam" ca-id="1702" filter="000000">/etc/***de.channelinfo</services-file>
    </profile>

<profile name="***delight" ca-id="1702" network-id="0085" provider-idents="00 00 00" require-provider-match="false" enabled="true" debug="false">
    <newcamd listen-port="30010">
    <no-validation>true</no-validation>
    </newcamd> <max-cw-wait>8500 ms</max-cw-wait>
    <services-file format="cccam" ca-id="1702" filter="000000">/etc/***de.channelinfo</services-file>

and if one channel is running on ***de than i cant watch it on ***delight again.. following error:
    Ca-id mismatch. The ecm reply didn't have the same ca-id as the request, indicates some clients are sending ecms to the wrong ports.

• You posted that in a the local section of a sharing forum ive lost count of how many times ive seen people post similar threads to you,you have also offered other cards sorry but i stand by my first statement

I offer:

Digital+
    Canal+ Fr
    ***UK
    ***Italia
    Al Jazeera

• It does not matter if your doing it for yourself or for someone else,it is extremely dishonest

dude all i can say i dont take no money im doing it for friend... did you ever see my name together with money or something else ???

I was looking for cards but iam not a payserver....and that is long time ago

Actually It was not that long ago Sup3ringo (2011).
    If there was any evidence of you being a payserver it would not matter how long ago it was, You would be banned immediately.
    Your very first post sticks out like a spare thumb to concerned members.

I have read through a lot of your posts on other forums and I do not see enough reason to suspect you to be a payserver.

I offer:

Digital+
    Canal+ Fr
    ***UK
    ***Italia
    Al Jazeera

In fairness this was in the Free cccam Exchange section of the forum and you never claimed them to be your locals..

Just, be warned! Card fakers are also not welcome.

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• like i said all that was long time ago (2 years) and i stoped that with public shares long time thats why you would find nothing from me the last year.... its not safe for me and i dont want no trouble...i understand you all but i hope i still got a chance..

• like i said all that was long time ago (2 years) and i stoped that with public shares long time thats why you would find nothing from me the last year.... its not safe for me and i dont want no trouble...i understand you all but i hope i still got a chance..

So you used to fake all these cards then?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

what means fake

Your English seemed pretty good up to this Sup3ringo?
    Card Faking is when you pretend your shares are your Local Cards.
    Card Fakers are like parasites to genuine users and most Card Fakers are linked in some way to a commercial entity..

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!