Weird behavior since upgrading to BH 2.0.3

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 764 times. The last Post () by bokkie.

• Since upgrading I have a daily problem that was not there before (2.0.2 and in both cases Ten Belows backup as start point). Possibly giving too much info but since I don't know the cause I will give as much as I can. I have CCcam2.1.3 installed as well as an oscam/cccam (but using only CCcam in client mode) as well as CCcam Info 1.3. Each night I do a timed epg update, followed by a deep standby. Now every morning when brought out of standby everything works fine for a short time (less than 15 mins) then the problem: picture freezes, looks like server gone down, go into CCcam Info - select server - no response from CCcam Info, so unable to see whether/which server is up/down. Restarting UI does not seem to sort the problem but rebooting does - then flawless operation for the rest of the day.

Any ideas??

• I used blackhole 2.0.3 using ten belows backup as a start as well with no such issues.
    I installed all 3 of my cams from the linuxsat-support panel and ran it for about a week with no problems at all.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!