Card Readers Services

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 591 times. The last Post () by englishinsiam.

• Bit of an odd Question, but I noticed that if I go to the Readers Tab, then edit, there are 2 boxes named sly didital uk and !sly digital uk . If I tick these, then reboot, everything becomes scrambled, that it my SD sly channels. Can anyone shed any light on what to do with these options and also what to but in the other option boxes, ie, AU provider, etc ?:beated:

• ah , right, ok. So is there any benefit of having this apart from users not being able to try and get the channels I dont have ? It's only family so they wont be bothered. It wont stop stuff like HD and premium channels if I dont have this configured will it ?

• ah , right, ok. So is there any benefit of having this apart from users not being able to try and get the channels I dont have ? It's only family so they wont be bothered. It wont stop stuff like HD and premium channels if I dont have this configured will it ?

it's designed to stop unsubscribed services reaching your card and creating unnecessary traffic and card load.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!