i have order a openbox s6000hd 7 days ago and still notreceive it from satellite doc

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 455 times. The last Post () by master G.

• i have order a openbox s6000hd 7 days ago and still not received it from satellite doctor. i have emailed them 3 times with no answer has anyone else dealt with this company. i hope i have not been ripped of again. kind regards mr la young

• Never heard of them.....nor would we i presume as they offer Gifts with their boxes so clearly supporting or operating a PS! I think that can be assured!

Not to pass judgement before they respond but i don't think people are aware how easy it is to setup a Site and seem to operate a legitimate business!
    Anyone that hasn't got a web presence in dealings, No contact number on there site, sites incomplete should raise warning signs?

Did you get any confirmation email that they state they send? have you tried tracking your order? or login in to there system (if it works)

7 days is a bit long with no contact!

The old saying.....you get what you pay for springs to mind mate, or do some research before parting cash....not everything that glows is gold!

If you cannot get any contact perhaps WHOIS domain check will give you something to go by! ssh!

Let us know how you get on

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!