Got a new VU+ Solo2 and cannot configure diseqc (19.2 and 28.2)

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,263 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• Hi,

I just got my new solo2 and flashed it with Ten Below's backup image OpenVIX-3.0.665. When I now configure any satellite it gives me no signal or nothing connected on the tuner. Have tried so many different configurations but no luck. I have a DiseCq switch with 19.2 and 28.2 and the image loaded a channelist of all the 28.2 channels. But no picture and also when I configure the tuner nothing. I am wondering if the tuner is defect. The switch is connected to LNB 1 input ( I think that is tuner A). I hope somebody can help me. Oh yeah I did not try hooked up my dish when the original firmware was on it. So cannot say if its really the tuner or the backup image which is giving me no sat signal at all.

Thanks for the replies and help in advance.

blade

• hi , check your diseqc a 28.2 b 19.2
    2/ your cable go to turner 1
    go to menu / service shearshing
    turner configuration

you have 2 turner 1/a 2/b check your cable if is on turner1 or 2

configuration mode simple
    mode disceq A/B
    port b ....... put your sat
    port b .......put your sat

then go to the last line then press ok

and exit exit

• so LNB 1 is Tuner A? and LNB 2 input is Tuner B, right?
    I have done all this but its says port a: not connected and port b: not connected after searching for signals on 28.2 and 19.2

• maybe your disceq is burn try it only with single satelite take aout disceq if is ok change your disceq

remember whenyou put cable in turner 1 or 2 you reciever have to be off.

• Check out this guide by Ten Below:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/tu…up-enigma2-non-usals.html

Also, check that transponder info for those sats is in your satellites.xml file..
    I had an issue satellites.xml file present in enigma2 folder that did not contain the Transponders for my sats. I deleted that file & the solo2 reverted back to the master satellites.xml file in tuxbox folder..
    I was getting tuner errors though, not DiSEqC errors but worth a check..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!