DM 800se CRONJOB

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 754 times. The last Post () by kerrs69.

• I am using a DM800se running Open PLI 2.1 with ntp update manager installed which works great and keeps the time correct but only if the box is left on all the time or restarted but not when in standby; have been told that setting a cronjob would may work and I would like to know how to set a cronjob to poll an NTP server every 2 mins to keep the time correct in standby so I can set a timer record to run from standby. Is there a plugin for doing this?

• I am using a DM800se running Open PLI 2.1 with ntp update manager installed which works great and keeps the time correct but only if the box is left on all the time or restarted but not when in standby; have been told that setting a cronjob would may work and I would like to know how to set a cronjob to poll an NTP server every 2 mins to keep the time correct in standby so I can set a timer record to run from standby. Is there a plugin for doing this?

Did you ever find out how to do this mate?I would like to know aswell

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!