Network cards config files where is ?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 523 times. The last Post () by yugi.

• Hi
    Any chance anyone could help m locate the configuration files respecting the network cards on gigablue ?

i use 2 kind of images . one from PLI and other from a a tem LonasDigiatl but i think that is the same in this particulary question....

i would like to setup my card ip and dhcp manualy and do not use xmb to do...

any chance anyone point me the dir s?

TAnk s

• Not sure if I understand right - but if you want to set static IP address then you need to go to Menu - Setup - System - Network - Device Setup - Adapter settings

By the way you haven't posted an introdution post yet - if you would be so kind to post one here Introductions
    beer10

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Hi
    sorry for that mistake from my part.... its solved ...

Now ! abaout the IP settings :
    yes I want to use static but auto is the same ...
    Watt i m desire is to know the files where that definitions are stored ...
    i know to set the IP in XMB ...

eg : in linux we have the files regarding the newtork cards where we can define statit or dhcp and store that without the need to go xfce or kde or any other app that we use .... i think you undersatand now what i search ...

Tanks for the reply ...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!