Tool to upgrade / change images by network ???

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 683 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• Hi

if anyone could explain! i whould like to understand why this decoderes do not have tools for upgrade and backup images by network mode ..
    Is one hardware limitation ? or no one make any tool regarding this subject till today ...

I hask because in times i m a custom from Dream and now decide to change and honestly i do not undersatand Dream ? this devices seems better and more cheap ...

and all over the internet i found so many people say that was a clone blabla ... but even the quality of image and the speed seems very very cool ...

so why this lack of tools from Gigablue Support team ???

Tank s

• You can update your image via the network on these receivers, depending on the image you use, you can also restore a image directly from within the image if using ViX as we have recently reinstalled this ability from our older series v1.xx series images.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Tank s i will try that images ....

But one more question ? is that option plugin ? avaiable on all images from Vix Team Now ?

and that method is by Http interface i think ...

i ask because my interrest was on upgrade by telnet, .. because till now days was the best method and secure that i have experience ... when compared with R232 avcors

tank s

• It's built into the ViX image manager so not a plugin, however any member of the OE-Alliance can take this code and use it in their images too. There is a tutorial on this forum showing how to use this feature and ill update that soon to reflect the new updates etc.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• It's built into the ViX image manager so not a plugin, however any member of the OE-Alliance can take this code and use it in their images too. There is a tutorial on this forum showing how to use this feature and ill update that soon to reflect the new updates etc.

Any chance you point me to that tutorial ...please ...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!