resharing

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 861 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi All,
    I have a server set up for me and 1 mate, just as a hobby, but me being the suspicious bugger I think there is resharing going on ! I looked at anticascading but it only blocks my service !! any ideas chaps ?

• Official Post

Hi All,
    I have a server set up for me and 1 mate, just as a hobby, but me being the suspicious bugger I think there is resharing going on ! I looked at anticascading but it only blocks my service !! any ideas chaps ?

Guess you set it up wrong then lol, you will need to give alot more info buddy before anyone can work out whats going on. What makes you suspicious & how have you configured oscam ?

• what makes you think he's resharing? keep an eye on the amount of ecm's he's using in 24hrs as if he is only using in 1 receiver he shouldn't be using any more than 8000 to 12000 in 24hrs and even at that he will be doing alot of channel zapping. how many ecms is he using in 24hrs?

• If he is using a lot of ecms and you have disabled reshare i would say hes taking the mick.

PM the guy and ask him what is going on. If you are not happy with the answer get rid.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!