hd for vusolo2

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 897 times. The last Post () by BaccHus25.

• hi ,sorry my ignorange i need but hd for vusolo2

witch one is the rigth tkyou

Also a good idea to get a 5400 rather than 7200 rpm hdd as this produces less heat.

Good point, I never thought about that m8, I just threw in a 1TB 7200RPM..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Also a good idea to get a 5400 rather than 7200 rpm hdd as this produces less heat.

Fair point but not really necessary if you have a good airflow around the receiver and have the internal fan set properly. Mine is sat at the top of a pile of 5 receivers and is always fine, plus Vu's have a safety feature where they will shut down if they get too hot.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• pheonix m8, just the man (Sorry to slightly Hijack thread but still on topic'ish).. I have a old duo and I remember when I was installing the HDD that the cpu was very Hot, mind you I did not measure the temp at the time..
    Do you think that the custom fan mods that I have seen around would be a worthwhile project or are the DUO's supposed to run hot..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• it certainly would not hurt to install a second fan on top of the CPU's cooling fin similar to how TM's have mounted theirs in the OE series receivers but the rear fan already in place should be enough to remove excess heat when the receiver is enclosed in it's case and running. maybe check that the fan actually is running just to be safe.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Is it possible to use external HDD with vu+ Solo2?

Sorry just about to order one..

VU+ SOLO2, VIX(latest image) Technomate TM-2600 Super Motor(28.2E - 30W), Triax Dish 1.1m.

• Sorry and thank you.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

VU+ SOLO2, VIX(latest image) Technomate TM-2600 Super Motor(28.2E - 30W), Triax Dish 1.1m.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!