iptv updater support

There are 59 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,253 times. The last Post () by pichpich.

• hi all got it going n my vu ultimo useing blackhle 2.0.7.2 version useing this telnet command
    opkg install --force-depends /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvlistupdater_1.30.+git465+791e723-r12_mips32el.ipk

all working ok hope this helps

• Hi Guys

I have installed the lastest IPTV updater 1.30V on my VU+DUO with BH 2.0.7.3
    Beside the country iptv's there is also Adult section which is :

1) IPTV XXX-Adult Movies (VOD XXX) = I am not able to play these VOD movies, any suggestions/comments appreciated?.

2) IPTV XXX-Adult TV = Some of these channels are working.

Anyone has got these VOD movies playing on their VU+ boxes?

Tks

Edited once, last by supermario: More details ().

• Can someone provide to us a file of latest iplistupdater in all.ipk format...

the latest file is in your forum but long time ago now...thanks!

Please post in correct support forum...

well it is the last one made up by Nobody28 so you will either have to wait or you can try make up your own..
    btw ... a lot of links are still operative ;)

• I've have download the international list with extension m3u for IPTV but I've not found how to update the plugin! I wasn't able with text file, also! Can you give me an information to solve this problem of mine? I've an Amiko Alien 2 with HDMU Image.Thanks

• I've have download the international list with extension m3u for IPTV but I've not found how to update the plugin! I wasn't able with text file, also! Can you give me an information to solve this problem of mine? I've an Amiko Alien 2 with HDMU Image.Thanks

get into the iptv list plugin folder and you will see a folder named LIST..

• Hi friends

I am trying to run iptv list updater v 1.0 but when I started plugin box crashed with green screen
    .can somebody help me please??????

• Hi friends

I am trying to run iptv list updater v 1.0 but when I started plugin box crashed with green screen
    .can somebody help me please??????

with the information you have given nobody can help you.. ¿ image,version,stb,,,etc,,?
    the more info you give the more pòssibility of being helped..

• get into the iptv list plugin folder and you will see a folder named LIST..

I've found it, all file are .txt , in this file there is a link for each country for m3u. But i've m3u file on my pc. How can I import this file?? Thanks

• Hello all want to be someone to tell me if I can install this plugin in your Dreambox 800HD PVR with OpenPLi image the OE 1.6 or a plugin for OE 0.2 image. I tried to install it but do not go showing me an error (no module name). Thanks

• hello,

im trying to install the updater list ipk to my vuduo with openPLI4
    I put it to var/tmp , then install it
    It says 1 packet install, but don't show up on the addon list
    i reboot many times but nothing
    Can someone please help me?

thx!!!

Regards

• Hello

I installed the last iptv updater list
    I installed also some iptv channels but nothing, no pictures
    Teledunet also nothing, i can zap through the channels bit no image nothing
    Also other iptv channels
    Help thx

• Hello

I installed the last iptv updater list
    I installed also some iptv channels but nothing, no pictures
    Teledunet also nothing, i can zap through the channels bit no image nothing
    Also other iptv channels
    Help thx

It depends what your trying to watch. A lot of the channels are dead and some take upto 20 seconds to stream.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Hello I have Vu+ solo with Black hole 2.0.8 and IPTV List Updater.

I need your help because i want to put manualy Link with protocole RTMP but i can not do.

With dreambox edit i think is feasible ...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!