VU + Installation instructions in BarryAllen image to gutosie

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,444 times. The last Post () by darius.

• VU + Installation instructions in BarryAllen image to gutosie

At the beginning if you do not have to install [I] kernel module nandsim [/ I] suitable for our box
    you can download for Ultimo Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall
    1 Grab the latest version of barryallen Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall or looking ver. Barry Allen 9.8_all
    2 USB flash drive format the FAT32 file system and put it into the USB port

3 Run the example program E2 or other DCC and FTP send the file enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_ *. Ipk to / tmp

4.Uruchamiamy telnet and run it (copy, paste):

Code
    opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_10.0_all.ipk

- When you paste the command in the window press the keyboard Enter our pc

5 If everything will be ok, the installer automatically detects the flash drive, check that it is not a drive to a directory movie (the default disk), the format it ext3 file system, mount and install the needed files from our instalki BarryAllen.ipk

6 After the restart enigma to the directory media / hdd / backup copy image. Zip eg, [I] OpenPLi-3.0-beta-vuultimo-20130601_usb.zip [/ I] and change the short name for the example:
    [I] OpenPLi.zip [/ I]

Plugins 7.Wybieramy in addition to the pilot and look BarryAllen options for image backup and extract the zip file from the backup image.
    install and wait, this may take several minutes.

8 After the restart enigma select the Plugins from the remote control add-BarryAllen, 'options installed image, select the image runs at startup' and confirm with OK

If everything went correctly the next time you should run riot new image of usb flash memory instead
    ps. Description borrowed from col @ webkurier and remade, I think you do not mind ;)
    pzdr

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!