ITV HD and German Channels

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,698 times. The last Post () by roddypiper.

• Hi all, Up until 2 days ago I was able to view the itv hd channel and paid for channels on German sly. I can no longer get these channels on my Vu plus box, even after restaring the box several times, and my head is spinning :) All other UK channels on my list appear to be working ( I was watching an episode on TZ before this, maybe, just maybe ;)). I hope someone can shine some light on this for me.

• There have been no frequencie changes of late with those channels to my knowledge so what if any error are you getting or what exactly is happening ?. The more detail you can provide the better people will be able to provide help.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• hi roddypiper
    i lost my ITV HD central west but ITV HD london was still working ok...
    i loaded new cateyes settings but still same..so did a rescan on 28e and all back up and running...
    so try a rescan on 28e and should be ok again mate..

• So this is my setup:

VU+ solo2
    Running BH 2.0.1
    Using an interface downloaded from this great site.

So, all oth channels seem to be working. When I press on channel three (this used to show ITV HD Central West), I only see a black screen, the SNR on the info bar reads 0%. I have not changed anything, therfore, I am left quite confused that there has been no frequency change.

Missed you reply Gaz before posing this.
    I will give a rescan a go and hope that I do not mess things up further, not the most experienced with the digi sat stuff, but no doubt on my way :) cheers.

• well there is no time like the present to learn how to update and maintain your receiver, your going to have to do it at some point, and if it does all go a wee bit pete tong you can come on the forum and get help to set things back up again.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• So I managed to get the ITV channel back (thanks), however, my German channels are still the same and there is no problem at the end of the source. Of course, it could be that I am not updating them properly as I am admittedly still a novice at this.

• Hello buddy,

How exactly do you update your channel lists?

I go to Menu/setup/service searching/auto scan/clear before scan (no)/ok to scan.

As for the payment. This is done in another way.

Sorry, I forgot to say Hello Mckee25 :)

• hi , it sims have change on itv is not only on vuplus itv3 itv 1 only 2 hd ok stv ok only2 chanels on ***box officiel is well .

or is big change or itv have somes prob with ***.

• Showing as encrypted on my non Sly/non Freesat receiver, signal is still there and is still as strong as ever

its only the free to air itv off the itv hd inlued in the sly package ok

• I go to Menu/setup/service searching/auto scan/clear before scan (no)/ok to scan.

As for the payment. This is done in another way.

Sorry, I forgot to say Hello Mckee25 :)

Ok, if I am doing a scan this is the setting I use. menu/setup/service searching/manual scan/tuner(select which tuner you want to use)/type of scan (single satellite)/Satellite (28e for example)/network scan (yes)/clear before scan (yes)/ only free scan (no)

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• ok just for let you no go on official web itv , they have problemes in the uk and europe .nothing to do any reciever .

just BACK ON RIGTH NOW.

• ok just for let you no go on official web itv , they have problemes in the uk and europe .nothing to do any reciever .

just BACK ON RIGTH NOW.

Yeah, but this surely had nothing to do with the loss of my German channels. Scanned as mentioned above and all hunky dori :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!