Bk and RSA

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,484 times. The last Post () by sirdrake.

• Hello. I can not get Canal+ nagravision card work on my Ferguson Ariva 102 mini. I put the boxkey and Boxkey rsa in the file key.db but the reciever does not open the channels. Any help, please?

• try update the last firmwaire, but i dont think you can do it with ferguson. normaly you need sbox or oscam and enigma linux the ferguson is not enigma reciever.

• try update the last firmwaire, but i dont think you can do it with ferguson. normaly you need sbox or oscam and enigma linux the ferguson is not enigma reciever.

I do not want cardsharing, just use my official card in my Ferguson Ariva 102Mini

• hi i no but the fergurson is not good for card reader loocl if you have the last firmwaire

• Ok but is white card no and is not the same bk maybe rsa yes but is 2 card differente

did your box is hd your new card it is married with this old box

just for your info hd white card only work with oscam/sbox no with new cam

and for extrac the bk and rsa is not with card is with the reciever box original not from the card
    aslo you needed with oscam or sbox

• The white card to view channels only sd. It does have the same bk and rsa than the previous card. I use it seamlessly with sd king recievers and a matrix reborn cam with firmware terminator.
    I repeat: I do not want to do cardsharing, only able to use the card in the box ferguson.

• i no is not for sharing , you have to extract bk and rsa from the box ho married with this card ,you cant extract from this card.

• i no is not for sharing , you have to extract bk and rsa from the box ho married with this card ,you cant extract from this card.

I do not understand? Many years ago I got the bk and rsa from the previous card and it works perfectly with the white now. What I do not get is that it works in the Ferguson Ariva 102 mini.

I ask for help to get the receiver allowed to use white card, not to extract bk and rsa. It works on both receivers Kyng as a matrix reborn cam

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!