Openvix 3.0.688 and trying to achieve cards in both slots but channels not clearing..

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 658 times. The last Post () by shakin1234.

• Hi all - firstly apologies if this is in the wrong section, not sure which section was the best.

also i was trying to achieve an upto date image with certain plugins and then perform a full backup and upload to hopefully give back something that i have learned from here over the last few years.

so here is what i got and what did work.... I have tring in the top slot (chip facing down) & in the bottom slot jsc (chip facing down)
    I have had these working and updating in a very old blackhole version 1.5.1 which had oscam 6034 & mgcamd 1.38. so my next step was to update my image to blackhole 2.0.3 or openvix 3.0.688 & either does not now clear the picture.... i copied files from these locations on my working box before upgrading.

/etc/tuxbox/config/oscam.conf oscam.server oscam.services oscam.srvid oscam.user
    usr/keys/cccam.list mg_cfg newcamd.list and all the .examples but dont think these are needed.

so lets go with the openvix 3.0.688 (as thats what still is on my box currently, but blackhole 2.0.3 done the same)
    i must admit i have tried several oscam&mgcamd combinations from tspanel - linuxsat add ons, but currently i have got running oscam7505 & mgcamd 1.38. when logging into oscam it all looks like it is fine and reading the card but no picture. (please see screenshot)

408d60428e94358332f55e24.jpg

please see current config files (hopefully somebody can see why its not showing display)

oscam.conf

-----------------------

oscam.server

------------------------------------

------------------------

mg_cfg

-------------------------------

newcamd.list

Code
    CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
    CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
    CWS = 127.0.0.1 10001 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan newcs
    CWS = 127.0.0.1 20001 jsc password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan newcs

---------------------

• Official Post

In mg_cfg try changing box type to dreambox/mips;

• master G i have just tried this. and if i could reach through my computer to yours and give you a big kiss i would.....(not gay or owt lol )

thanks a million - i shall now make my first duo backup and upload here. although this won't be until tonight / tomorrow as the wife is nagging for me to go out shopping seeing there is no football on lol

thanks again master G - you really are a master

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!