Sort of Samsung Kies problem lol Help !!!

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 978 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• I will try and explain this as simply as possible ,

I use Samsung KIes to transfer music files etc to my Samsung S3, all good but now again music tracks i have downloaded from wherever i sometimes dont have album art so when i play back on mob no image of album artist etc, si right click in samsung kies and you have option to add album but with latest album i download and stuck on mob it does not light up with option to add album art,

Any advice or help would be much appreciated ???

• What media player do you use for your library on your PC? eg itunes, windows mediaplayer, winamp.. Or do you use kies as your main library on your PC?

I use itunes as my master library & i use a little app called isyncer to transfer playlists, album art etc etc to Samsung Galaxy S*

kies is very buggy, always has been and I suspect always will be...

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• What media player do you use for your library on your PC? eg itunes, windows mediaplayer, winamp.. Or do you use kies as your main library on your PC?

I use itunes as my master library & i use a little app called isyncer to transfer playlists, album art etc etc to Samsung Galaxy S*

kies is very buggy, always has been and I suspect always will be...

i use kies yes any advice buddy lol

i use kies yes any advice buddy lol

Well, as you have probably gathered.. My advice would to be use iTunes for your master library and upload the music through iSyncr

If you insist on sticking with kies, and you want to embed the artwork in the .mp3's files, you can use an app like mp3tag..
    This app will take a little getting used to but I find it an invaluable tool for Naming & Sorting downloaded media

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Well, as you have probably gathered.. My advice would to be use iTunes for your master library and upload the music through iSyncr

If you insist on sticking with kies, and you want to embed the artwork in the .mp3's files, you can use an app like mp3tag..
    This app will take a little getting used to but I find it an invaluable tool for Naming & Sorting downloaded media

all i want is an easy bit of software that lets me download music onto mob with album art, lol
    i have loads of track saved on external hard drive but kies does not let me change properties etc

• All the album art is, essentially is an image in the same folder as the music, that is displayed when you play the album right?
    I haven't tried it but, this should let you transfer them,

Code
    http://www.wondershare.com/android-manager/

Or even,

Code
    http://www.airdroid.com/

Files

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!