motor stopped turning

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 694 times. The last Post () by antomac01.

• Hi i fitted a new motorised dish on saturday set up on a vu+solo has worked fine for two days picked up a lot of sats then when i went to 8w today it wont go anywere else when i select another channel ie bbc 1 ni i get the sat turning icon but the dish doesnt move it goes to 0 when i send it but the only sat it will find is 8w when i try to move with the buttons on the motor it moves just a fraction in either directon should it not move with the manual buttons ? i selected limits off option configuerd tuner to simple /positioner/and my lat /lon can anyone help

Thanks

• I used to get that but I was using a Vbox driving a 36v motor and the only way to fix
    it was to wipe the positions and try again. Make sure the E -W limits aren't stopping
    You as we'll.
    Hope this helps.

• I have had that before on my Gigablue. I thought it was the motor so i replaced it, only to find the new one doing the same thing. I ended up reflashing the box and it worked fine again after being setup.

If that doesn't work, give Dylan a ring at CDTronix and i'm sure he will try and sort it out for you.

Nano

• Thanks for the reply guys il try resetting motor first then re flash was thinking if pluged my old openbox in should the dish drive manually with that i will give it a go when I get home

Thanks

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!