Oscam6059_CCcam213 not clearing new *** irelands setanta sports 1 ?

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,618 times. The last Post () by shakin1234.

• new *** ireland card
    Error Log saying channel not subscribed but when i put it in the irish box it clears not problems yet the *** uk card clears boxnation

2013/06/06 18:32:14 58B5F8 r Error processing ecm for caid 0963, srvid C7A8 (servicename: Setanta Sports 1) on reader ***uk.
    2013/06/06 18:32:14 58FE08 c Oscam (0963&000000/C7A8/65:E0DD): not found (72 ms) by ***uk
    2013/06/06 18:32:22 58B5F8 r [videoguard2-reader] classD3 ins54: status 90 00 = ok but cw=00 -> channel not subscribed
    2013/06/06 18:32:22 58B5F8 r Error processing ecm for caid 0963, srvid C7A8 (servicename: Setanta Sports 1) on reader ***uk.
    2013/06/06 18:32:22 58FE08 c Oscam (0963&000000/C7A8/65:3E82): not found (73 ms) by ***uk
    2013/06/06 18:32:28 58FE08 c Oscam (0963&000000/C7A7/3B:EA22): found (64 ms) by ***uk
    2013/06/06 18:32:31 58FE08 c Oscam (0963&000000/C7A7/3B:C521): found (66 ms) by ***uk
    2013/06/06 18:32:39 58FE08 c Oscam (0963&000000/C7A7/3B:F037): found (68 ms) by ***uk
    2013/06/06 18:32:47 58FE08 c Oscam (0963&000000/C7A7/3B:E259): found (73 ms) by ***uk

setanta ireland clears but not setanta sports 1 any ideas or advis plz ?

• Your card is probably paired with new pairing sequence. Does it clear any of the standard channels like Dave, UK Gold or Discovery in standard definition.

Can you open $ky Sports or any of the HD channels?

Nano

• this card was only for the irish channels setanata ireland rte etc and they all clear its only the setanta sports 1 saying not subscribed so looking like it paired to the box
    the uk card ok as not been in the org box

• If its not been in the original box then it won't be paired mate. This might sound stupid, but have you tried working out the boxkey and just trying it under CCCam.

I see it this way you have nothing to lose by just trying it.

Nano

• Official Post

If its not been in the original box then it won't be paired mate. This might sound stupid, but have you tried working out the boxkey and just trying it under CCCam.

I see it this way you have nothing to lose by just trying it.

Nano

Setanta sports 1 doesn`t work using CCcam alone, was using CCCam myself around 2 months ago then it went black..

• At times during the day I've noticed that peers can't clear the channel but on my local share it clears and you get a message in the epg saying something like programmes resumes at xxx am/pm

Later on all is fine. Maybe they testing something for next season to block the football.

• its like their adding extra encryption for channels slowly then as the old box key will still work so the aim now is to find what their matching it up to ? the boxkey wasnt allways the one we use now it was a longer format so have they changed to a different format instead of converting the serial to hex its just maybe another mathematical format be it binary etc a lot of trials ahead

• At times during the day I've noticed that peers can't clear the channel but on my local share it clears and you get a message in the epg saying something like programmes resumes at xxx am/pm

Later on all is fine. Maybe they testing something for next season to block the football.

I don't see how local share and remote share will be different if it clears local it should clear remotely there have been a number of times lately that the channel is free to view , i got confused the other weekend as i thought i started to clear it for free and before i had time to check oscam etc it was gone and all it turned out to be was free to view just went off

• I don't see how local share and remote share will be different if it clears local it should clear remotely there have been a number of times lately that the channel is free to view , i got confused the other weekend as i thought i started to clear it for free and before i had time to check oscam etc it was gone and all it turned out to be was free to view just went off

I understand what you are saying but from my personal experience this is what happened.

My peer contacted me to say not clearing so I checked and it was working for me but not him. He had blank screen.

I noticed the status message in epg and after a while it started clearing itself.

It has happened more than once exact same thing. Next time I notice it I will post so others can check their setups.

I didn't purchase my card until a few weeks into footy season so I guess I will find out if it clears or not start of next season.

• This is a strange one.......but now reading this I have also seen the exact same thing, I thought it was just me lol

I would say it had started to happen last few weeks of the season. The last advert just before kick off, the screen would go blank, then just when you think oh crap, it comes back as they blow the whistle and doesn't happen for the rest of the programme, very odd.

Our's is off a **y Ireland sub, so got it in oscam with box key & cccam. Fingers crossed it will still be ok for next season.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!