Help! cant instal cccam in vix image

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,701 times. The last Post () by darlbasil.

• i cant instal cccam. I have downloaded the enigma plugin but trying to instal it fails. i cant find it in softcam after instaling it..please help...i have vix 3.0 version

• I have but during the instalation through setup-vix-install local extension when i press the green (install) button i get the message like no such file or directory...what am I doing wrong please?

• You need to log on to your receiver from remote ftp client, place the IPK file in /tmp - if this doesn't work, try /var/volatile/tmp - then once you are done then browse to install local extension - should be there.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Another option you have with ViX to install a ipk file is to place the ipk on a fat32 formatted usb stick and insert it into your box, take it from there...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• that is what I have actually done ie download and installed through usb but when i install it it does not seem to be installed properly as after resterting i cant find it through the softcam

• is there any setting i need befor installing it...after downloading and installing it I cant find it in SoftCam/CI so I cant start it...am getting fed up lol

• once the cam has been installed and you have placed your CCacm.cfg file in /etc/ you need to reboot the receiver, then go to.

Blue button> Softcam manager.
    press green to start the cam
    press blue to enable auto start.

and thats about it.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• thanks all but going through IPK Insatller and trying to install the enigma2 plugin cccam 2.2.1 etc..i get intall confirmation and pressing ok i get the following message ii if makes sense to anybody

Execution Progress;
    Collected errrors;
    *wfopen;/tem/enigma2-pluging-cam-cccam.2.2.1_1.0.r0_mipsl.ipk; No such file or directory.
    *pkg_init_from_file; Failed to extract control file from?tmp/enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.21_1.0....etc
    Execution Finished

Please help lol

• looks like something is corrupt in the image, try a fresh flash and start again, the file i posted i know works as i have been using this for well over a year with no issues at all.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!